why we play
why we play
this is a necessity for me
dude the oxford comma is the shit i am all up on that bitch like woo woo
all right, you’ve convinced me.
Hit shuffle on your iPod, media player, or phone and write down the first 10 songs. Then pass it on to 10 people. No skipping.
Tagged by readmyhockeymind
1. Vegas Girl (WideBoys Remix)- Conor Maynard
2. Hail the Hero (Mo Ghile Mear) - Celtic Thunder
3. What Child Is This- Celtic Christmas
4. Coelacanth II- deadmau5
5. Last Name- Carrie Underwood
6. She’s long Gone- The Black Keys
7. How to Save a Life- The Fray
8. Joyful, joyful- Casting Crowns
9. A Foggy Day (In London Town)- Michael Buble
10. Mi Mancherai (II Postino)- Josh Groban
Okay Not to bad of a representation of my music. I have a lot of random genres on my ipod so this was pretty cool.
And Yes I know I didn’t tag 10 but hey hate on me all you want :P
This needs more notes.
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
I tried to scroll past it. I honestly tried
i hate everything
Can anybody explain this shit to me?
That is a blank piece of sheet music. Musical notes are used to write music. Those notes are absent from the sheet music, and so for it to be music it needs…..notes.
you don’t even have to be in band to understand this
Dog: I AM SORRY BABY HUMAN! DO NOT CRY ANYMORE! i SHALL BRING YOU MORE TOYS
The cutest thing ever.
the lion king + tumblr .
im crying the last one
7th Heaven marijuana scene with Inception music
You’re A Hazard, Harry
i laughed way too fucking hard this . and i dont even like harry potter.
thats fucking terrifying